1/2 Kg - Fish pieces
1 tsp - Chilli powder
1 tsp - Turmeric powder
2 tsp - Methi powder
2 Nos - Onions, chopped
5 Nos - Green chillies
2 tsp - Ginger-garlic paste
1/2 cup - Tamarind water
5 tbsp - Oil
1 small bunch Methi leaves
Small bunch Spring onion leaves
2 tomatoes, chopped
Salt to taste
Cooking Instructions :
- Scale and Clean the fish in salt water (to avoid smell)
- Mix fish pieces with salt, chili powder, turmeric, methi powder, tamarind water and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add green chilies, onions, ginger-garlic paste, methi leaves, spring onion leaves and fry them for a little while.
- Then add tomatoes and cook until they become mushy After then, add fish pieces along with the gravy.
- Avoid stiring continuously because the pieces may break into tiny ones.
- Cook until the gravy thickens