1 cup - Saboodana (sago)
1/2 cup - Peanuts roasted, crushed coarsely
1 No - Potato boiled, peeled, mashed
8 Nos - Green chillies crushed
2 tbsp - Coriander leaves finely chopped
1/2 tsp - Cumin seeds
Salt to Taste
Oil to deep fry
Cooking Instructions :
- Wash sago and drain excess water.Soak for 1 hour.
- Loosen and sprinkle 1/2 cup water.Keep aside for 2-3 hours.
- Loosen and remove any lumps.Add all ingredients except oil and mix well.
- Make patties of the mixture.
- Deep fry in hot oil on medium flame
- Serve hot with tamarind chutney or with peanut chutney mixed in curd (Yoghurt) as a dip.