2 Nos - Drumsticks
500 gms- Shrimps or prawns
2 Nos - Onions finely chopped
1 tsp - Ginger garlic paste
4 Nos - Green chillis slit length wise
1 tsp - Red chilli powder
1 tsp - Coriander powder
1/2 tsp - Cumin powder
1/4 tsp - Turmeric powder
1 tsp - Garam masala
2 Nos - Tomatoes finely chopped
1 tbsp coconut paste
Salt to Taste
1 tbsp - Corriander for garnish (Chopped)
Cooking Instructions :
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a vessel and add the chopped onions and green chillis and fry till golden brown
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry till oil seperates.
- Add all the powders and saute for 3 mins.
- Add the tomatoes and stir fried drumstick pieces and cook further for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the prawns and stir well till its well coated with the masala.
- Let it cook for 2 minutes and then add the coconut paste and salt and add 1 cup of water.
- Cook covered for 5 minutes till you get the desired curry consistency.Turn off heat.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice or rotis.