1 Kg - Royyalu (Prawns)
1 no - Onions (chopped)
5 nos - Green chillies (sliced in the middle )
3 nos - Red chillies
2 nos - Cloves
2 nos - Cardamom
1 no - Tomat0 (chopped)
3 tsp - Coconut paste
Red Chilly Powder to taste
Salt to taste
2 tbsp - Corriander Seeds (Dhaniya)
2 tbsp - Cumin Seeds (jeera)
1tsp - Garam masala
2 tsp - Ginger garlic paste
- Boil prawns and keep aside
- Mix the onions,cumin,corriander seeds and grind them to a paste.
- In a pan heat 5 tbsp of oil and add cardamom,cloves,green chillies and saute for some time
- Add cooked prawns, onion paste, ginger garlic paste, chilly powder, salt, coconut paste to oil and fry till oil seperates
- Add tomatoes, saute, add water.
- Cook till it becomes gravy consistency and mind not overcooking the prawns
- Add garam masala.Close the lid and cook untill the gravy gets thicker and ready to eat.